Wednesday, July 20, 2011

the summer of suck

Summer is supposed to be awesome. Sunshine. Blue skies. Friends. Cookouts. Epic stuff of epicness, right? Well, this summer has sucked. And since I'm currently blogging under the influence of pain meds, I'm going to tell you all why it sucked and why I think it sucks that it sucked.

First my unemployment took FOREVER to show up. Money is stressful. Plus I got to feel all worthless and stuff because I don't have a job and I have never not had a job since I was 15 years old. (Minus six months between CLO and CLO, but I was taking care of Greg and pretty soon was dying to go back.) So anyway. I've been cranky all summer.

Then I decide to go swimming. Mmmm swimming. That seems like a good idea, right? WRONG. I fell getting into a pool and busted my knee. Which you all know resulted in ow and ouch and then braces and crutches and surgery yesterday. And now I'm all ow and ouch and oooh and ugh and medicated. It's not fun.

On top of that, our A/C is busted. And the other night our toilet broke. Because there wasn't enough shit going on, right? And we got some not so great family news that I'll be keeping to myself for now. All in all.. WHAT THE HELL, UNIVERSE? WHAT DID I DO TO PISS YOU OFF SO BADLY?

I'm annoyed. I'm pissed off that good people have crap happen to them over and over while bad people just skip through life. (By the way, if you reference Casey Anthony right now I will probably lash out horribly.) I think it's dumb and stupid and since this is my blog I can honest. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. That's how I feel right now.

Oh and I really have to pee, but I'm hooked to a machine. Think your day sucks? I am hooked to a machine.

And there's my bitchy blog post about my stupid summer of suck.

Fuck summer and everything that feels like summer.

1 comments:

Shellipants said...

Fuck Summer! I love you.

Post a Comment